Clark Forklifts – CLARK Material Handling Company is known to provide one of the broadest truck selections in the industry with several dealerships worldwide. The company has headquarters in many parts of the globe, including U.S.A., Korea, China, Brazil, Costa Rica, Germany, and Chile. It also has dealer representation in over 80 countries and can be found in more than 550 locations all over the world. CLARK is known to have the largest dealer support networks of 230 locations in the materials handling industry of North America. Aside from this, CLARK is also the first forklift manufacturer company to be issued with an ISO 9001, or a certification for all its forklift manufacturing plants. The company’s facility in Korea has also been given an ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) certification, thereby allowing them to be fully prepared for any environmental restrictions.
CLARK forklifts include (1) pneumatic trucks; (2) cushion trucks; (3) electric trucks; (4) narrow aisle trucks; (5) walkie stackers; and (6) walkie pallet.
Get connected to Several Dealers!
Receive multiple free quotes from local Forklift supply companies. Compare brands and prices to get the best lease or purchase for your business. It’s fast, easy, and free. Start now!
- The Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck has 5 varieties that runs on LPG and/or diesel and can lift 3,000 pounds to as much as 18,000 pounds, depending on the chosen truck model. It is mainly in manufacturing, warehousing, and building materials handling.
- CLARK’S Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Trucks has 4 models that runs on LPG. Its applications include manufacturing, paper roll handling, processing mills, machinery movers, warehousing, beverage/botting and recycling. It has a capacity of 3,000 pounds to 16,500 pounds.
- The electric trucks of clark has several varities, including those with four wheels (sit-down solid pneumatic tire lift truck, sit-down cushion tire lift truck), those with three wheels (tow tractor, sit-down solid tire lift truck, sit-down multi-tire lift truck), a counterbalanced stand-up cushion tire lift truck, and the narrow aisle lift and straddle trucks.
- Walkie stalkers are available in three models with a capacity ranging from 2,200 pounds to 4,000 pounds. The models are: the walkie straddle pallet truck, walkie counterbalanced stacker pallet truck, and the walkie straddle/walkie reach paddle truck.
- CLARK’s walkie pallets are the following: two models of a walkie/rider pallet truck, and a walkie low lift paddle truck.
CLARK forklifts are trusted to have high quality and reliability as the company ensures a good product development and value engineering program. The five major lines of CLARK are all guaranteed to provide the best value for their clients’ money, and which are sure to cater to the demands of the client through its many varieties. With over nine decades of experience in the industry, CLARK definitely has an advantage and a well-established name that allows them to continuously thrive and further develop.
Below are current pricing examples of Clark Forklifts that one can get. This will give you an idea of what exactly you will get for your money. For complete and accurate quotes for buying or renting a used or new forklift, fill out our form. You will then be contacted by forklift suppliers in your local area with FREE forklift pricing quotes.
CLARK 5,000 LB. ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT
1989 CLARK C500
CLARK CDP25 5000LBS FORKLIFT