Clark Forklifts – CLARK Material Handling Company is known to provide one of the broadest truck selections in the industry with several dealerships worldwide. The Clark Forklift manufacturer has headquarters in many parts of the globe, including the U.S.A., South Korea, China, Brazil, Costa Rica, Germany, and Chile. It also has dealer representation in over 80 countries and can be found in more than 550 locations all over the world. CLARK is known to have the largest dealer support network of 230 locations in the materials handling industry of North America.
Compare Forklift Prices and save up to 30%!
Compare Forklift Prices and save up to 30%!
Aside from this, CLARK is also the first forklift manufacturer company to be issued with an ISO 9001, or a certification for all its forklift manufacturing plants. The company’s facility in Korea has also been given an ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) certification, thereby allowing them to be fully prepared for any environmental restrictions.
The company values operator safety highly and has therefore incorporated an operator training program in every one of its dealerships. Clark Forklift also has a very strong focus on dealer and customer support, as well as technical service.
Clark material handling company has a wide range of electric forklifts, LPG lift trucks, and diesel forklifts that are used in different industries like food and beverage, general warehousing, construction, and paper.
A Clark forklift includes (1) pneumatic trucks; (2) cushion trucks; (3) electric forklifts; (4) narrow aisle trucks; (5) walkie stackers; and (6) walkie pallets.
- The Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Lift Truck has 5 varieties that run on LPG and/or diesel and can lift 3,000 pounds to as much as 18,000 pounds, depending on the chosen truck model. It is mainly in manufacturing, warehousing, and building materials handling.
- CLARK’S Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Trucks have 4 models that run on LPG. Its applications include manufacturing, paper roll handling, processing mills, machinery movers, warehousing, beverage/botting, and recycling. It has a capacity of 3,000 pounds to 16,500 pounds.
- The electric trucks of Clark have several varieties, including those with four wheels (sit-down solid pneumatic tire lift truck, sit-down cushion tire lift truck), those with three wheels (tow tractor, sit-down solid tire lift truck, sit-down multi-tire lift truck), a counterbalanced stand-up cushion tire lift truck, and the narrow aisle lift and straddle trucks.
- Walkie stackers are available in three models with a capacity ranging from 2,200 pounds to 4,000 pounds. The models are: the walkie straddle pallet truck, walkie counterbalanced stacker pallet truck, and the walkie straddle/walkie reach paddle truck.
- Clark walkie pallets are the following: two models of a walkie/rider pallet truck, and a walkie low lift paddle truck.
- Clark diesel forklifts cost anywhere from $17,000 to over $40,000.
- A Clark forklift with dual-fuel engines that run on gasoline and LPG cost about $21,000.
- Clark -powered hand trucks and pallet jacks cost between $3,000 and $5,000.
- Clark forklift trucks ranging from 3,000 to 6,000 pounds cost about $8,500.
Clark forklift trucks are trusted to have high quality and reliability as the company ensures a good product development and value engineering program. The five major lines of CLARK forklifts are all guaranteed to provide the best value for their client’s money and are sure to cater to the demands of the client through their many varieties. With over nine decades of experience in the industry, CLARK electric riders have an advantage and a well-established name that allows them to continuously thrive and further develop.
Below are current pricing examples of Clark Forklifts that one can get. This will give you an idea of what exactly you will get for your money. For complete and accurate quotes for buying or renting a Clark used or new Clark Forklift, fill out our form. You will then be contacted by forklift suppliers in your local area with FREE forklift pricing quotes.
Clark Forklifts Example Pricing
CLARK 5,000 LB. ROUGH TERRAIN FORKLIFT
Model: Clark Forklift DPR-25
1989 CLARK C500
Model: Clark Forklift C500
CLARK CDP25 5000LBS FORKLIFT
Model: Clark Forklift CDP25
Internet discussion on a Clark Forklift
Sit Down Rider
Sit down forklift has a seat for a rider which faces the mast. In this position operator can see the lifting process while comfortably seated, which increases productivity.
Pallet jacks make pulling product through the warehouse or distribution center easy and convenient. Pallet jacks are cheap, small in size, and good for small loads.
Reach Trucks deliver on efficiency, safety and performance. Unique features coupled with the longstanding productivity, ergonomics and low cost of ownership.
An Order Picker solves even the most challenging high-reaching warehouse needs. They easily maneuver narrow aisles in warehouses with minimized rack impact during case picking.
Rough Terrain forklifts are designed to be driven over uneven and rocky surfaces transporting a heavy load. Due to size, tires, and weight capacity, these forklifts are primarily used outdoors.
The Lull forklift features a unique sliding chassis frame that allows workers to reach forward and retract, with an additional seven feet, without having to move the equipment.
Aerial platforms and scissor lifts are for lifting workers (usually one or two people) and are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications.
Articulated telescopic bucket trucks are designed to be the safest and most reliable aerial lifts for the telecom, utility, electric power distribution & transmission and sign & light industries.