Hyster Forklifts – Hyster Company is a renowned brand in the trucking industry. Its tagline “Powerful. Reliable. Global.” has always been taken into serious consideration as the company provides exactly that: powerful material handling solutions that are dependable and distributed on a global scale.
Compare Forklift Prices and save up to 30%!
Compare Forklift Prices and save up to 30%!
About Hyster Lift Trucks
Through its 80 years of experience in the industry, Hyster can boast its development into being the best in the industry. It provides its services to over 130 countries, in various world regions including Asia, Pacific, China, Latin America, North America, and Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Brazil. The company prides itself in its brand essence which involves rising up above challenges no matter how difficult it is, and clients can be certain of quality output because of Hyster Forklifts’ advantage of providing durable forklift trucks that specifically suit the needs of each client.
Hyster brand is associated with the manufacturing of a wide range of trucks including internal combustion engine forklifts, electric riders, reach stackers, container handlers, empty container handlers, and other specialized units. It reinforces proper lift truck operation procedures and practices to ensure the safety of its operators and those around them.
The company has 4 distribution channels which include;
- Hyster-Yale Group is a holding company that owns both Hyster and Yale brands. It trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol HY.
- NACCO Industries is a conglomerate that was once Hyster’s parent company. It now focuses on mining and gaming, and it trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol NC.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. is the group’s after-market spare parts material handling industry business.
- HYMH Holdings Limited is a Bermuda-based special purpose acquisition company formed in 2017 to take Hyster-Yale Group public through a reverse merger.
Hyster Forklift Equipment
Hyster offers the best lift trucks and tow tractors of all varieties. The company provides over 130 models that are also configured for LPG, diesel, or electric power. Hyster also has products that can handle any type of palletized or non-palletized loads. This includes:
- Pallet Trucks – whose walkie, end rider, and center rider versions allow the transportation of goods on any distance
- Pallet Sackers and Reach Trucks – which are used for storing and relieving loads from racking
- Order Pickers – low, mid, and high-level order pickers and very narrow aisle (VNA) trucks, which are utilized for the collection of multiple items in different locations
- Tow Tractors – which are helpful for horizontal surface towing activities using tow tractors
- Electric Trucks – 3-wheel or 4-wheel electric trucks for both indoor and outdoor operations
- Container Handlers – used for lifting empty containers.
- Narrow aisle forklifts – used for stacking and retrieving palletized loads in warehouses with limited space
- Sideloaders – Narrow aisle forklifts which are useful for situations where the forklift is asked to go through a narrow door or hallway.
- The company provides lift trucks that cater to specific tasks that include;
- Lift trucks serving retail, supply chain management, manufacturing, food and beverage, general warehousing, and industrial applications
- Tow Tractors for multiple transportation activities including standard towing and railcar towing
- Order Pickers that are ideal for vertical movement of loads in warehouse settings.
Looking for a high-quality lift truck supplier? Look no further than Hyster! With over 80 years of experience in the materials handling industry, Hyster is one of the most trusted brands in the world. Offering a wide range of lift trucks and tow tractors designed to suit the needs of any application, no matter how big or small.
The company also offers the Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Series of trucks that allow ease of movement and are durable for lifting objects.
Hyster Forklift Trucks Capacity
These Hyster forklifts trucks all boast a capacity range of 2,000 pounds to 115,000 pounds. Hyster trucks are also well-known for their comfortability and the ease with which these trucks can be operated. As the company dedicates itself to continuous innovation and producing heavy-duty Hyster yale materials handling trucks, the brand has become a trusted one worldwide.
Customers are also given expert consultancy and responsive service so that they can be certain to pick the right kind of Hyster forklifts that best suits their kind of operations and matches their cost limits. By doing this, clients can effectively improve their efficiency and productivity and streamline their operations at an affordable and reasonable cost.
Hyster High Capacity Lift Trucks Pricing
The prices of Hyster forklifts vary according to the type of truck, engine, and other specifications. However, the company offers competitive and reasonable pricing for its products, which is one of the reasons for its popularity.
The average price of a Hyster forklift is between $15,000 and $40,000.
Rental prices start at around $100 per day or $350 per week.
Lease prices start at around $600 per month.
Below are current pricing examples of Hyster high capacity forklifts that one can get. This will give you an idea of what exactly you will get for your money for their material handling equipment. For complete and accurate quotes for buying or renting a used or new forklift, fill out our form. You will then be contacted by high capacity forklifts suppliers in your local area with FREE forklift pricing quotes.
Material Handling Equipment
HYSTER H60XM lift trucks
HYSTER H210XL lift trucks
HYSTER S120FT high capacity lift trucks
Tires for Hyster Forklifts
Hyster also provides tires for its forklifts. The company has a wide range of tires that are designed to meet the specific needs of its customers.
The different types of Hyster tires available are:
Pneumatic tires – these are designed for rough terrain and offer a good grip
Cushion tires – these are ideal for smooth surfaces and offer a comfortable ride
Solid tires – these are best suited for industrial applications and provide a long lifespan
Below are some examples of pneumatic tires that are available from Hyster:
Hyster Pneumatic Tyre 18 x 7 – 8
Hyster Pneumatic Tyre 22 x 9 – 10
Hyster Pneumatic Tyre 24 x 9 – 10
Hyster Pneumatic Tyre 26 x 12 – 16
To get the best deals on Hyster tires from the nearest location, fill out their form submission. You will then be contacted by multiple tire suppliers in your local area with FREE quotes.
Internet discussion on a Hyster Forklift
Sit Down Rider
Sit down forklift has a seat for a rider which faces the mast. In this position operator can see the lifting process while comfortably seated, which increases productivity.
Pallet jacks make pulling product through the warehouse or distribution center easy and convenient. Pallet jacks are cheap, small in size, and good for small loads.
Reach Trucks deliver on efficiency, safety and performance. Unique features coupled with the longstanding productivity, ergonomics and low cost of ownership.
An Order Picker solves even the most challenging high-reaching warehouse needs. They easily maneuver narrow aisles in warehouses with minimized rack impact during case picking.
Rough Terrain forklifts are designed to be driven over uneven and rocky surfaces transporting a heavy load. Due to size, tires, and weight capacity, these forklifts are primarily used outdoors.
The Lull forklift features a unique sliding chassis frame that allows workers to reach forward and retract, with an additional seven feet, without having to move the equipment.
Aerial platforms and scissor lifts are for lifting workers (usually one or two people) and are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications.
Articulated telescopic bucket trucks are designed to be the safest and most reliable aerial lifts for the telecom, utility, electric power distribution & transmission and sign & light industries.